All test sets from A to Z
Intelligent and practical combinations of tests
A test set is a combination of individual tests or test dimensions that are administered together in a single session, like a test battery. They are used to answer assessment queries, for example concerning fitness to drive, suitability for a particular job, neuropsychological impairment or potential for elite sport.
Test sets differ from test batteries in three main ways:
- Test sets are available as a readymade package (individual adaptations also possible).
- Each test set has a cross-test scoring system and norms and has been validated.
- For the test sets new tests are developed and existing tests adapted (e.g. in length or difficulty). A test set is therefore precision-tailored to a query; testing time and international usability have also been taken into account.
The advantages of a test set
- Tests are already selected and combined, saving you time.
- You can be certain that you are putting together the right personality and ability factors and tests/test forms for an assessment query.
- Overall scoring and report simplify interpretation of the test results.
- Innovative new developments, e.g. forcognitive basic assessment (COGBAT)or theassessment of non-job-specific key factors (KEYHR).